How have you changed?
Ever since I made the decision to study in Santiago, when I was a young provincial high school student, I began to grow mentally, I began to experience what they tell him to grow up.
From small things the changes begin, or at least I experienced it that way, the clothes do not wash themselves, the junk food is not so healthy, the clothes I must order, I transform into a bank, I have all the money calculated, every peso .
It is a hard process, but beautiful and satisfying, or at least it was for me, before starting this my mother 100 solved my whole life, now my mother continues to help me economically but I separate her from other things that she used to do because I'm someone adult.
Somehow, I totally changed, and I am grateful that my parents have given me the clarity that things are like that and that we must strive, be orderly and responsible so that things work as one wants.
Also, in Santiago life is different, everything is faster, the value of things is higher, then the responsibility I have is higher here in Santiago. The process of becoming an adult is stressful but I do not think that is the case since music is my counterweight.
We must try to be happy.
From small things the changes begin, or at least I experienced it that way, the clothes do not wash themselves, the junk food is not so healthy, the clothes I must order, I transform into a bank, I have all the money calculated, every peso .
It is a hard process, but beautiful and satisfying, or at least it was for me, before starting this my mother 100 solved my whole life, now my mother continues to help me economically but I separate her from other things that she used to do because I'm someone adult.
Somehow, I totally changed, and I am grateful that my parents have given me the clarity that things are like that and that we must strive, be orderly and responsible so that things work as one wants.
Also, in Santiago life is different, everything is faster, the value of things is higher, then the responsibility I have is higher here in Santiago. The process of becoming an adult is stressful but I do not think that is the case since music is my counterweight.
We must try to be happy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario