My favorite piece of tech
I sincerely believe that
my favorite piece of technology is the cell phone!
It is such a useful
element that it lends its usefulness to everything we can imagine, from a
simple call to location, to say something.
It is true that the
technological elements create a dependence almost impossible to avoid, but we
can not deny that they are essential in today's life, everyone communicates
with technology, we all use social networks to talk with friends and family or
for all kinds of things. My cell phone is a daily use tool that's why I like it
The cell phone for me,
is a versatile tool of study in university and work. I handle all the information
or almost all of it in virtual storage platforms such as Dropbox or Google
Drive.
The
cellphones and smartphones is excellent technology for the humans.
The only thing I like about a cell phone is the camera and that I can listen to music, I don't need more or less
ResponderEliminar