A subject I enjoyed this semester

My favorite subject is Polyphony...
In classes with Professor JP Karich, it is a branch that allows us to learn content in relation to musical language from a perspective of learned music and popular music. It is one of the most important branches of the career, lasts three years, that is, six academic semesters.

In classes we study the movement of voices, harmony, counterpoint, from the point of view of creation, composition and group work, which facilitates mutual learning among all classmates.
It is my favorite bouquet of the semester because it has allowed me to grow as a musician, specifically in  the area of musical arrangements to voices and instruments, also to learn a lot of content from areas that I did not know so much.

 It is important to mention that the role played by our teacher is of vital importance, since it is truly an eminence of the academic musical environment.
I hope that as the bouquet evolves the knowledge I have acquired will multiply to be better prepared as a professional musician, as we all want to be in our class.
Polyphony is the best subject of my semester and the carrer!

Comentarios

  1. This is great! I believe that Bach is essential for the Polyphony! All the masters as Palestrina, Victoria, or Lassus are necessary!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my opinion this subject is very important, because it teaches a good base of musical language, but the most important thing is to build a musical language.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorita picture

What are you passionate about?

My favorite piece of tech