"My autobiography"
My name is Claudio Reyes, I am a very busy person, but very happy with these occupations.
It's been many years since music took a radical turn in me, every time I can comment that my grandmother was guilty of being a musician, I'm infinitely grateful for that.
I consider myself totally full, I worry about the things that are really important, family, friends and music. I know how to have priorities and passions at the same time, I suppose that is good to have things clear from the start and not lose own goals.
I am fortunate to be able to realize my dreams in the short term and I also hope to realize in the long term. The truth is that when I was little I never imagined that it would be what I am doing today, it was something far away for that little one but so close at the same time, since I learned relatively small music, at 7 or 8 years old.
Today I am 19 years old and counting...

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario